So, this year when my husband sent out a newsletter he commented that people could keep up with us through blogs. JoLynn commented that if she did that, we wouldn't exist. I guess she is right. It has been almost 2 years since I last posted on here. It is funny that it has been so long. I read blogs of other people all the time. Some of them are people I have never even met. So, why don't I feel I should do mine? To be honest, I think there just isn't anything really interesting in what I do day to day. What would other people really want to know about my life? I guess that is where I am getting it all wrong.
I was chatting with a friend today and we both agreed that it is not really the things I do that I wish I was writing down, but more so the things that Tanner is experiencing. He loves it when we sit down and talk about things he did and said when he was younger. I wonder how many things I have forgotten. Things he is relying on me to remember. I need to do better. With that in mind, I have set a goal to post at least twice a month for this year. To do that for Tanner.
So, here is to a new year! Yes JoLynn, we are still here.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
What is the reason for this?
Posted by tannersmom at 4:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
Yay! Keep the posts coming and you won't regret it. I don't post on my blog to entertain people, I post for me. It's a great way to record our life and our happenings. It's fun to look back and be reminded of things I would have otherwise forgotten.
Post a Comment