I received this from my friend and so I am now passing this on to all my lucky viewers!
So here's how it works:The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though...Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Just a little bit of fun!
Posted by tannersmom at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
5 comments:
I love this new look! Now update your blog. What's happening in your world?
OK -- I'm replying, and I think even in the right place!
I just am too non-tech to keep up with these things!
But I still love you all!!!
Aunt Bev
I found your blog! Nah Neh Nah Neh Nanne. I linked it to mine, let me know if you don't want anyone to know that you know us, er, I mean let me know if you'd rather that I didn't. :)
time for a new post, dawn!!
miss ya.
mom i am you son give mr the prize
Post a Comment